Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pssckk... Ashley to BSG readers...psscckk

Not sure how well you heard it over the internet, but that was suppose to be a walkie-talkie noise.

My name is Ashley Baboota, and after an extensive interview that consisted of exactly three emails, a treasure hunt through my computer files, and a few weeks of waiting to see where on earth Lia was, I am finally able to say that I'll be one of your new BSG bloggers!

I'll be attending Virginia Tech in the fall [go Hokies!], but hopefully my tips will apply to broke college students all around America...except you Cavaliers out there.

Just kidding.

I am personally interested in freebies, DIY projects, and traveling so definitely expect tips relating to those!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love your smile here. You have a lot of humor in posting blogs here. I love to follow your blog. So keep posting updates here. Also, feel free to browse for the sexy tops at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/juniors-15580-tops.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...