Friday, April 29, 2011

Freebies I've received lately!


Here are some of the freebies I've received lately! Pictured here are:

- Tangled Disney free tote bag from Earth Day (my boyfriend got a Mickey Mouse one!)

-Free Origins cleanser from Earth Day

-Free Too Faced palette from Sephora, it's a Beauty Insider VIB 500 point perk!
This one took me YEARS of gift cards to finally earn, but it's SO worth it!)

-Free Beauty Bag from Target with Fredrick Fekkai shampoo/conditioner sample, Nivea lotion bottle, Pantene shampoo bottle, full-sized Neutrogena lip balm, and Revlon lipstick sample.

- 2 free comic books from Free Comic Book day last year! This year's Free Comic Book day is coming up on May 7th!

-Cup, cupholder, mints and pen from a free career day event. Remember that career days and job fairs are not only crucial for your future career, but they are PACKED with freebies and goodies from all kinds of companies! I have an endless supply of plastic cups, pens and stress balls thanks to them.

-Free Hallmark cards from a free career day event. Sometimes they do give out actual products at career days/fairs; I've gotten a few from Hallmark and Proctor & Gamble.

-Free Bath & Body Works Into the Wild lotion and travel-sized Signature Item lotion (free with purchase using coupon)

-Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume Sample

Whew! What have you recieved lately? Take some pics and post 'em up! You can find more pictures of my freebie scores at the Broke Student Guide facebok page.


Also, I've added a tag called "My Freebie Scores" that references posts with pictures of the freebies I've gotten, in case anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...