Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day! So go turn off some lights, recycle some of those empty beer cans and red cups, and get some free stuff! There are tons of awesome free Earth Day deals to take advantage of today. If you missed my previous post, here they are again, with a bunch of new ones!
If you sign up at RecycleBank, you can earn "points" for stuff like recycling and learning about how to be greener. You can then cash those in for prizes. Right now they have 3 coupons for Free stuff at McDonalds - oatmeal, a salad, a latte - and a BUNCH of other free coupons and stuff. Perfect for Earth Day!

Get a Free Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume from Victoria's Secret!

Treat yourself to a Free milkshake from Rally's and free pretzels on April 26th, and then some Free Garlic Fries. I hope you're hungry.


Bring in 5 plastic shopping bags to your local Disney store on April 22 and receive a FREE Disney reusable tote bag!

FREE Coffee at Starbucks when you bring in a reusable travel mug on April 22! More Details Here

FREE coffee from Caribou Coffee on Earth Day when you bring in a reuseable travel mug! More Details Here

From April 16 through April 24, the country celebrates National Park Week. Get free admission to all national parks this week! More Details Here

Bring in a skincare product to an Origins counter and get a FREE fullsized Origins cleanser! Click Here for Coupon

Lowe's is giving away Free Trees today! Click Here for Details

Free Milkshake from EVOS today! Click Here for Details

Enjoy!

Edited to Add: I've picked up a few of these today! The lady at Origins was so sweet, she gave me both of the cleansers since I brought in 2 products (1 was mine, 1 was my boyfriends! He needs new facewash too.) They also had FREE Godiva Chocolates, so I was in heaven. These are worth $20 each, guys!! I'm psyched. I also got my Victoria's Secret sample. There are 2 different scents so I might go back another time to pick up the other one. I'm getting the Disney bags, and free Starbucks coffee later tonight! Omg, I am such a freebie dork. Here is a pic of what I got today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...